Watch the How-To Video!
Cost per serving:
Store covered in fridge. Good for 2 days.
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups low-fat milk*
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon imitation or pure vanilla extract
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Peel the bananas and break them up into pieces.
- Add bananas to the pitcher.
- Measure 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. If you don’t know how to measure a teaspoon, ask an adult for help. Add the cinnamon to the pitcher.
- Measure 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and add the vanilla to the pitcher.
- Measure 2 cups cold, low-fat milk. Add the milk to the pitcher.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until it’s nice and cold.
- Remove banana pieces so you don’t choke, and set aside.
- Pour the flavored milk into glasses and serve.