- Clean glass
- Ice cube tray
- 2 cups cold sparkling water
- 2-3 cups pineapple, mango or orange juice (make sure it’s 100% fruit juice!)
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Pour the fruit juice right into the ice cube tray. It should take about 2 cups to fill all the slots.
- Place the ice cube tray in the freezer.
- When the juice is frozen, place 4 of those “juice cubes” into a glass.
- Add ½ cup of sparkling water and sip it while it’s nice and fizzy!
Download the Recipe Card*Tropical Fizz Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish
Watch the How-To Video!
Filmed while following all state and county guidelines at the time of filming, January 20, 2021.