Watch the How-To Video!
Cost per serving:
Store covered in fridge. Good for 3 days.
- Clean glass
- Big spoon
- 1-2 fresh mint leaves
- 5 frozen raspberries
- ¾ cup cold cold sparking water
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the mint leaves under cool running water.
- Place mint leaves and raspberries in the glass.
- Mash the raspberries and mint together using the big spoon.
- Pour ¼ cup of cold tap water over mixture and place in fridge for 20 minutes or until it’s nice and cold.
- Remove the mint leaves and berries so you don’tchoke, and set aside.
- Add sparkling water to the glass and enjoy!
Filmed while following all state and county guidelines at the time of filming, May 2, 2020.