- A clean glass or pitcher
- 10 to 14 strawberries, washed
- One big spoon
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the strawberries under cool running water.
- Put the strawberries into the pitcher and mash them up with the spoon.
- Fill pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until it’s nice and cold.
- Remove the strawberries so you don’t choke, and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Strawberry Cooler Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish