Watch the How-To Video!
Cost per serving:
Store covered in fridge. Good for 3 days.
- Clean pitcher
- 6 clean glasses
- 1 lemon herbal tea bag
- 4 frozen strawberries
- 3 cups cold sparkling water
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Add strawberries to pitcher.
- Add lemon herbal tea bag to the pitcher.
- Fill pitcher with 3 cups of cold tap water.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until it’s nice and cold.
- Remove the tea bag and strawberries so you don’t choke, and set aside.
- Fill 6 glasses with about ½ cup of the fruity tea.
- Fill the rest of the glasses with about ½ cup of the cold sparking water from the refrigerator and enjoy!