Cost per serving:
Store covered in fridge. Good for 3 days.
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- 2 mandarin oranges
- 5 frozen strawberries
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Add strawberries into the pitcher.
- Let strawberries sit in pitcher for about 20 minutes, until they are soft.
- Take the spoon and press strawberries against the side of the pitcher.
- Peel the mandarin oranges and divide into slices.
- Break each orange slice in half. Remove any seeds.
- Add the orange slices to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cold tap water.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until it’s nice and cold.
- Remove the strawberries and orange slices so you don’t choke, and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and enjoy.