- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1½ cups frozen, thawed blueberries with their juices
- 2 medium oranges
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the fresh blueberries and oranges under cool running water. Frozen blueberries do not need to be washed.
- Peel the oranges and separate them into pieces. Break each piece in half. Remove any seeds.
- Add the blueberries and oranges to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until it’s nice and cold.
- Remove the orange pieces and blueberries so you don’t choke, and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Blueberry Zest Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish