Watch the How-To Video!
Filmed while following all state and county guidelines at the time of filming, January 20, 2020.
Cost per serving:
Store covered in fridge. Good for 3 days.
- 1 cup mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 fresh jalapeño
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Cutting board
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the lemon, fresh mango, and jalapeño under cool running water.
- Use the cutting board and knife to slice the fresh mango into ice cube size pieces.
- Slice the lemon into 4 wedges and then into thin slices. Remove any seeds.
- Slice the jalapeño crosswise into big rounds, and remove seeds (wear gloves when cutting, or wash hands immediately after slicing).
- Add the mango, lemon, and jalapeño to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using a spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until the contents are cold.
- Remove the mango, lemon, and jalapeño (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.