Watch the How-To Video!
Cost per serving:
Store covered in fridge. Good for 2 days.
- 4 cups low-fat milk*
- 4 fresh bananas or
- 3 jars banana baby food
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
*This recipe is also delicious with unsweetened, unflavored soy milk.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Peel bananas and place in bowl. Mash with a fork into a smooth consistency.
- Add the mashed bananas to the pitcher.
- Add yogurt to the pitcher.
- Add the milk to the pitcher.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove any remaining banana pieces (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored milk into glasses and serve.
Filmed while following all state and county guidelines at the time of filming, May 2, 2020.