- 2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen (thawed, with juices)
- 4 cups low-fat milk*
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
*This recipe is also delicious with unsweetened, unflavored soy milk.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the fresh strawberries under cool running water.
- Add the strawberries to the pitcher. Use spoon to press the fruit against the side of the pitcher to release the juices.
- Add the milk to the pitcher.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove any remaining strawberry pieces (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored milk into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Very Berry Milk Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish