- 1 cup (about 6-8) strawberries, fresh or frozen (thawed, with juices)
- 1 medium lemon
- ½ cup 100% pineapple juice
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Cutting board
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the fresh strawberries and lemon under cool running water.
- Use the cutting board and knife to slice the strawberries in half and then into slices.
- Slice the lemon in half and then into half-moon slices. Remove any seeds.
- Add the strawberries, lemon, and pineapple juice to the pitcher. Use spoon to mash thawed strawberries, if using.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the strawberries and lemon (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Triple Fruit Delight Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish