- 1 cup (about 6-8) strawberries, fresh or frozen (thawed, with juices)
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 cup 100% pineapple juice
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Cutting board
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the fresh strawberries and lemon under cool running water.
- Use the cutting board and knife to slice the fresh strawberries into rounds.
- Slice the lemon in half and then into half-moon slices. Remove any seeds.
- Add the strawberries, lemons, and pineapple juice to the pitcher. Use spoon to mash thawed strawberries, if using.
- Fill the pitcher with 5 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the strawberry and lemon slices (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Sweet and Sour Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish
Watch the How-To Video!
Filmed while following all state and county guidelines at the time of filming, January 20, 2021.