- 1 cup (about 6-8) strawberries, fresh or frozen (thawed, with juices)
- 1 medium orange
- 6 cups sparkling water
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Cutting board
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the fresh strawberries and orange under cool running water.
- Use the cutting board and knife to slice the strawberries in half and then into slices.
- Slice the orange in half and then into half-moon slices. Remove any seeds.
- Add strawberries and orange to the pitcher. Use spoon to mash thawed strawberries, if using.
- Fill the pitcher with sparkling water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the strawberries and orange (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Sparkling A La Orangeberry Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish