- 1 cup frozen cherries, (thawed with juices)
- 2 peach-flavored herbal tea bags
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Add the cherries to the pitcher. Use spoon to press the fruit against the side of the pitcher to release the juices.
- Add the tea bags to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the cherries and tea bags (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Peach Cherry Sunset Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish