Cost per serving:
Store covered in fridge. Good for 3 days.
- 1 cup pineapple slices or chunks, frozen or canned
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash mint under cool running water.
- Add the mint to the pitcher. (You can throw in the whole sprig or just the leaves).
- Add the pineapple to the pitcher. Use spoon to press the fruit against the side of the pitcher to release the juices.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the pineapple and mint (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.