- 2 lemon-flavored herbal tea bags
- 2 mint-flavored herbal tea bags
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Add the tea bags to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the tea bags (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Minty Citrus Recipe Card Name Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish