- 1 large carrot
- 1 lemon
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Cutting board
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the carrot and lemon under cool running water.
- Peel the carrot.
- Use the cutting board and knife to slice the carrot and lemon into thin slices. Remove any seeds from the lemon slices.
- Add the carrot and lemon slices to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the carrot and lemon slices (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Lemon Carrot Cooler Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish