- 1 cup (about 6-8) frozen strawberries (thawed, with juices)
- 1 fresh kiwi
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Cutting board
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the kiwi under cool running water.
- Use the cutting board and knife to slice the kiwi into thin slices. No need to peel.
- Add the kiwi slices to the pitcher.
- Add the thawed strawberries to the pitcher. Use spoon to mash thawed strawberries.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the kiwi and strawberries (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Kiwiberry Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish