- 1 medium orange
- 1 bunch purple grapes (12-20 depending on size)
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Cutting board
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the orange and purple grapes under cool running water.
- Use the cutting board and knife to slice the orange into 4 wedges and then into thin slices. Remove any seeds.
- Slice the grapes into halves.
- Add the orange and grapes to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the orange and grapes (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Grapes Galore Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish