- 1 large lemon
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 cup pineapple slices or chunks, frozen or canned
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Cutting board
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the lemon and cucumber under cool running water.
- Use the cutting board and knife to slice the lemon and cucumber into thin slices. Remove any seeds from the lemon slices.
- Add the pineapple pieces to the pitcher. Use spoon to press the fruit against the side of the pitcher to release the juices.
- Add the sliced lemons and cucumbers to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the pineapple, lemon, and cucumber slices (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Divinely Sweet Citrus Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish