Cost per serving:
Store covered in fridge. Good for 3 days.
- 2 cups 100% fruit apple juice
- 1 cup frozen sliced peaches
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Add the frozen, sliced peaches to the pitcher.
- Add the apple juice to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 4 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the peach slices (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.