- 1 medium lemon
- 1 medium lime
- ½ orange or grapefruit
- 4 or 5 fresh mint leaves
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Cutting board
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the mint leaves, lemon, lime, and orange (or grapefruit) under cool running water.
- Take the mint leaves and rip them in half.
- Use the cutting board and knife to slice the lemon, lime, and orange (or grapefruit) in half and then into half-moon slices. Remove any seeds.
- Add the fruit and mint to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove fruit slices and mint leaves (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Citrus Refresher Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish
Watch the How-To Video!
Filmed while following all state and county guidelines at the time of filming, May 2, 2020.