- 3-5 whole sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1-2 medium oranges
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Cutting board
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the orange and rosemary under cool running water.
- Use the cutting board and knife to slice the orange in half and then into half-moon slices. Remove any seeds.
- Add the orange slices and rosemary to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the orange slices and rosemary (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Citrus Potion Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish