Cost per serving:
Store covered in fridge. Good for 3 days.
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 medium cucumber
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Cutting board
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the lemon and cucumber under cool running water.
- Use the cutting board and knife to slice the lemon and cucumber into thin slices. Remove any seeds from the lemon slices.
- Add the lemon and cucumber to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the lemon and cucumber slices (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.