- 4 cups low-fat milk*
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon or 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 teaspoons imitation or pure vanilla extract or 2 vanilla beans
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Knife (if using vanilla beans)
- Cutting board (if using vanilla beans)
*This recipe is also delicious with unsweetened, unflavored soy milk.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Use the cutting board and knife to slice vanilla beans into approximately 1-inch pieces, if using.
- Add the vanilla and cinnamon to the pitcher.
- Add the milk to the pitcher.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove any cinnamon sticks or vanilla bean pieces, if using (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored milk into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Cinnamilla Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish