- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 2 blueberry flavored herbal tea bags
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Add the blueberries and tea bags to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the blueberries and tea bags (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Blueberry Blast Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish