- 3 berry-flavored, caffeine-free, herbal tea bags
- 3 cups cold sparkling water
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon or pair of tongs
- Small pot or kettle (for boiling water)
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Place 3 cups of tap water in pot or kettle and put on stove. Turn heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the stove and remove pot or kettle from heat. Add 3 berry-flavored herbal tea bags. Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Use the spoon or tongs to carefully remove the tea bags from the water.
- Let the tea sit in the pot for about 20 minutes, until the tea is cool enough to handle.
- Transfer the tea to the pitcher. Put the pitcher in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Take the pitcher out of the fridge and add 3 cups of cold sparkling water.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Berry Tea Fizz Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish