- 5 whole fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- Clean pitcher
- Big spoon
- Cutting board
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wash the fresh strawberries and basil leaves under cool running water.
- Tear basil leaves into quarters.
- Add the strawberries and basil leaves to the pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 6 cups of cool tap water.
- Stir gently, using spoon.
- Put the pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until contents are cold.
- Remove the strawberries and basil (to reduce the risk of choking) and set aside.
- Pour the flavored water into glasses and serve.
Download the Recipe Card*Berry Basil Refresher Recipe Card
*All of our cards are offered in English and Spanish